Initial Evaluation and Lesson
This 90 minute session includes:
- postural analysis
- health history review
- core strength tests
- peripheral muscle strength tests
- check for diastasis recti (prominent following pregnancy)
- review Pilates fundamentals, including breathing and pelvic floor engagement
- 45 minute long introductory workout on the Pilates equipment.
- customized workout program for you, to be done either here in a private or group setting, or at home.
Private Pilates Lesson
Initial Evaluation and Lesson recommended before starting Private lessons
55 minute session working one-on-one with a trainer in an individually tailored program respective of your personal needs.
Partner Pilates Lesson
A minimum of 10 private lessons recommended before starting Partner lessons
55 minute session working with another client (must be pre-arranged) and trainer, employing mutually beneficial exercises for both parties.
Small Group Pilates Equipment Sessions
30 minute session working one-on-one with a trainer to increase range of motion and achieve maximum flexibility. PNF stretching, otherwise known as Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, is a technique of muscle stretching that is considered the fastest way to increase your range of motion. This technique is commonly used on dancers and athletes in rehabilitation settings and is heralded as the safest and best stretching technique.
8 John Walsh Blvd.